Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Terrible First Trimester

I can definitely say that I am not a fan of being pregnant. You hear about those ladies that had like 12-13 kids. I don't know how they did it. I think I will stick with just one ;)

 Some of my early symptoms were:
  •  Nauseous ALL the time
  • Bad metallic taste in my mouth
  • Sleepy 100% of the time. Most days I was late to work because I was sooo tired and didn't want to get out of bed.
  • I had a weird knot in my throat that would cause me to gag and choke A LOT. (Worst symptom of them all)
  • Brushing my teeth was like riding a very intense roller coaster. You couldn't decide if it was a good decision and you feel like your going to throw up but in the end your so grateful you did it.
  • I never wanted to drink anything for fear of not being close to bathroom because I had to pee every few minutes I swear!
  • Tacos from Dell Taco on Tuesdays became Dell Taco Hell days. I still haven't been able to eat a Dell Taco Taco :(
  • Smelly People at work was like visiting the dumps you couldn't escape the smell.
  • Doterra. Hated every single oily smell.
  • Nothing sounded good to eat so I lost 12 lbs. Good or Bad? Not sure.
These are just to name a few. I am grateful though that I didn't throw up because of being pregnant. I only threw up when I got the flu. So I am happy for that blessing!

Here are some First Trimester Pictures
I don't have very many pictures. But here are some events I did in that first trimester.
Master Your Influence with my two favorite Peeps, April and Bailey.

Here is our cute little girl/guy. What do you think it is?

Hanging out with the Youth in the Ward at mutual.

Hiking!! Wahoo!!






No comments:

Post a Comment