Monday, May 7, 2012

Future Planning

Holy cow 2009 was crazy hectic for planning! We had a quite a few different things going on. First things first the wedding planning. How I got through it I do not know! It seemed like every two minutes my mom was asking me if I had anymore addresses to add or have I filled all the envelops? Have I got my dress? Have I got my flower arrangements? Do I have the place where I want it? It seemed like it kept going on and on and on and never ending! But finally we agreed and finished up the plans just in time for the wedding. I loved my wedding so much even down to the very last minute. It was so pretty I wouldn't have changed a thing!! I don't have pictures to put up right now they are on discs so I will have to take the time to download them and put some on here! I do have a couple pictures of the planning!!
 
          Here is one of my amazing bridal showers! We had a game where everyone got into teams and made me a wedding vale out of toilet paper. I was super impressed!


Kelse and Shannon were on a team!


Camie and Morgan were on a team!



Mom and Grandma were on a team!

Here is the finishing touch!!



My amazing wedding dress!!



On the Way down!!


Now comes the planning of the Honeymoon! This was the best part of the wedding planning! Both me and Kevin wanted to go to California so I could see the beach because I hadn't ever seen it before. So we decided to make a road trip out of it!! The first night we drove to Salt Lake and stayed at the Anniversary Inn on South Temple. That was really cool to see. We stayed in the Phantom of the Oprah room and it was so cool! Then we headed to California! On the way down we decided to stay a few nights in Vegas at the Stratosphere. 


The Stratosphere

Hanging out on the top of the Stratosphere

We watched the water show at the Belagio
The next day we decided to walk the strip since I had never been there and I wanted to see all of the fun stuff. 
The different Hotels (this was only one of them)


 
We took a ride on the Mono Rail and Kevin picked the Monster one (go figure)

These guys would stand here and people would give them money just because!

Yes this guy is real!!
After Vegas it was on to California. We took a lot of pictures but I'm only going to post a few just to give you a glimpse of our fun time. 
This is the hotel we stayed in. It was in the middle of Asian town!!! But it was a super nice hotel.

The first day we were there we went to Disneyland

Here are a couple of fun rides we went on!

The next day we decided to hit the Ferry and go to Catalina Island and hang out there for a while. When we got there we wanted to rent a bike or a golf cart but everything was closed at 2:00 because there was a graduation going on. We were pretty bummed so we got some ice cream and went to the beach to catch some fun water crabs.
Here is the fun Ferryheaded away from California Coast

We took some cards and decided to play some games on the way down.

Here is the fun Catalina Island. It was so cool walking around and going to all of the shops!

Here is our fun memorabilia that we brought home with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment