Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lazy Night


Last night was going to be such a fun and busy night. Kevin and I were going to go on a hike up Beus Canyon (where me, my best friend Ashley and my sister Morgan went on a trail ride) and then go get tacos at Del Taco (Taco Tuesday Baby!!) and head up to Weber State so Kevin could do homework (and so I could blog about my fun few weeks). Well that didn't happen!! At all!! I went to visit my mom right after work and you know how that goes. You get talking and then it ends up being 4 hours later. Well after me and my mom talked for a while Morgan and I decided to watch an episode of a fun/super cheesy TV show called Switched at Birth. It's not super good but I am totally addicted! (I know I'm a sucker for cheesy). Well after about 2 episodes my mom asked if we would like taco's! I was so happy because I was just going to go without dinner for the night. So when we got back I called Kevin (he was at his mom's doing homework) and he told me he had about 2 hours still. So I decided to keep watching the TV show. Well 4 episodes later I finally decided to go visit Kev. It was great timing too because he had just finished his homework and we were on our way home. It was still a fun night but I was so excited for my hike!! Oh well we will plan another time and I will make sure to post some pictures.


Tonight is young womens and because I am Young Womens President I am in charge of making sure we have everything we need. Well we are making hats for all of the primary kids for Christmas. We are going to give each girl 2 different colors of yarn of their choice and a loom and ask them to make 2 hats for 2 kids in the primary. I told the girls that this project will count for a Personal Progress Project but only if they make 2 hats. I know it's alot but it will be so worth it when they give the cute little kids who have practically nothing a hat full of treats and prizes. I cant wait till they are done and can't wait till I get to see the look on all of their faces. I love my calling and am so greatful for the young women in my ward! I will make sure I document the progress and get pictures up.

THIS IS AN IDEA OF WHAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE















No comments:

Post a Comment