Thursday, May 8, 2014

This is me!!

           
      So this week is my first week on weight watchers. It has been a good and bad week for me. I think my biggest challenge is tracking my points. Before I started, a few days ago, I would just eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I didn't care what it was or how many calories it was. So this week as I'm tracking the points the values of some of the food shocked me. Like a blueberry muffin from the cafeteria is like 11 points. I used to eat those daily for breakfast! One of my other weaknesses will be my coca cola. I love regular (non-diet) coke. It is so yummy and I know it will be difficult to give that up. So I was thinking I would take out something else that I eat and replace it will something healthy so I can still have my coke for a while longer. I don't want to give up all of my treats, especially at the beginning. I will slowly take soda out of my diet and drink water only. But for now that is my comfort treat when I need it.

      I love to play soccer! I wish working out was as fun as playing soccer. I love beating the other players to the ball and scoring goals! I should just sign up for more soccer leagues and play multiple games a week. That would be good exercise! But unfortunately I have a lot of different responsibilities I need to take care of first. I am a Young Women's President in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and that is a whole job in and of its self. I am also on the city clean-up crew for Ogden. We are getting the town ready for the LDS temple open house and dedication. We are going to be cleaning up people’s yards and streets to make it look presentable and welcoming. I also work a full time job at a bank and sit on my bum all day long! That doesn't help with weight loss at all! I am trying to come up with some ideas of how I can get active at work and help me not sit for long periods of time. I love reading so maybe I could stand up and read 30 pages and then sit for 20 pages and alternate. I am glad I can be a part of weight watchers and can't wait to see results and the change in my life.
     I really want to post a before picture on here so I can see the change but I am nervous to see it! Maybe I will build up the courage and post one :) who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment