Friday, May 9, 2014

One heck of a day...

Yesterday was a day I don't ever want to repeat. Kevin as you know got his wisdom teeth out and he is in pretty bad pain. He has been on medicine that knocks him out and makes him groggy. So I have had to take care of him, the house, and 3 dogs. Not just 2 dogs that's right 3. Preston and Emily went out of town for the weekend and we are taking care of their dog Sophie while they are away. I love Sophie so much and I'm glad she is a good dog. When I got home from work I was so dang tired from the previous night of taking care of kevin and I just wanted to relax and watch Parenthood. I couldn't relax though because there was so much work that needed to be done in the house. My house is a disaster right now and I was feeling guilty. So I decided to start on some laundry and clean a few things around the house so that I could feel some what accomplished. But once I was on the couch and comfortable all 3 dogs started to bark like crazy. I ran out there to find out what they were barking at and the neighbors were having a family BBQ in the back yard and the dogs were barking at them. That is one thing I cannot handle is barking dogs. Sophie and Trigger stopped barking the first time I asked them to but Riker kept barking! So every 5 minutes I was outside getting mad at him for barking. I felt so embarrassed and didn't know if I should appologize for my dog or just let it be. After Riker finally stopped barking I was able to relax for about 20 mins until Sophie and Riker started barking again! I went out there to see what they were barking at because my neighbors were inside. Come to find out Trigger had knocked down our fence and got out. Thankfully only one got out and not all 3. But I had to go look for Trigger at 10:00pm in the dark with Riker and we never found him so I decided to leave him out there wondering around all night and leave Riker and Sophie outside. I put the fence back up and rigged it so it wouldn't fall down. I finally got to bed at about 12am. Thank goodness I was able to sleep! When I woke up in the morning I rememberd that I forgot to put my work clothes that I needed, that were in the washer, in the dryer. I had to be to work at 8:15 and I woke up at 7:20 so I rushed down there to switch clothes and hope that my clothes would be dry. It wasn't just my clothes that I washed it was my G's and my bra that I needed. So I really needed them!! If you know what I mean. Then after I did that I went to check on the dogs and feed them and see if Trigger came back. I went out back and Sophie was the only dog out there!! I checked the fence and it was fixed and there was no way Riker would have gotten out of there so I have no idea how he got out! I went out looking for them and found them up the street soaking wet and smelling like SKUNK!!!!!! What??? It is such a bad smell! Blah! So I got really mad at them and kicked them a few times I will admit. I put them back in the back yard and found mud all over me! So I had to take a quick shower to wash off and got ready for work. When I was ready to leave at 8:10 (I was already late) I realized that I never rememberd to feed the dogs!!!! Ah!!! So I had to get in my boots and coat and risk my life to go out and feed these wet Skunk smelling dogs! As I walked out all 3 of them shook and mud went all over my clean clothes!!!!!!!! I was so mad! So I had to go back in and change my outfit and head out the door! Thank goodness I was able to make it to work sometime today and was able to relax! Yes!! So tonight is going to be a relaxing clean the house night and I am going to make Kevin take care of the dogs! Even if he is on Percocet! haha it was one hell of a night and I am glad it is over (for now). What am I going to do with my Skunk dogs?? I do not know :(

No comments:

Post a Comment